Horizon Centennial Park
Designed for these difficult times
HORIZON in the
CENTENNIAL PARK FOYER
A larger capacity service using exclusively the flexible foyer area within Centennial Park Cemetery Jubilee Chapel complex.
With capacity for 150* people seated (based on current Covid 19 rules), this service is similar to our Dignity service but on a larger scale.
All attending will be seated in air conditioned comfort with wonderful views over the well managed gardens of Centennial Park.
Choose to hold a service during the day or for a more relaxed atmosphere choose a twilight service.
Match this service with an exclusive hospitality package from the new Centennial Park lounge facility for a unique memorable farewell.
Horizon Centennial Park Foyer Service
A full service funeral with a range of quality products and services included.
Included in this service:
- Professional services fee
- Cremation fee and permit
- Banksia 1.8m Mahogany colour coffin
- Mortuary care
- Certified copy of death certificate
- CD music as requested by family
- Transfer from an Adelaide Public Hospital or State Coroner
- Civil Celebrant fee
- Newspaper notices arranged (pricing is at cost)
- Additional staff as required
- 30-60 photo DVD Presentation and HD Copy
- Quality fresh sheaf of flowers and petals with our special floral tribute package provided
- Fully flexible service
Foyer service $6,300 incl GST Twilight 6pm ($6000 afternoon)
Where this service can be held:
- Centennial Park Foyer
Transfer from anywhere other than a Adelaide Public Hospital or the State Coroner $255 (metro area only).
This service is availableas a prepaid funeral.
* Subject to Covid directions at time of need.
This service can be adapted to be used for a burial service during normal session times (not twilight). Additional costs apply which will be cemetery license, interment and setup costs. Talk to us about the various options.