Horizon Centennial Park
Designed for these difficult times
HORIZON in the CENTENNIAL PARK FOYER
A larger capacity service using exclusively the flexible foyer area within Centennial Park Cemetery Jubilee Chapel complex.
With capacity for 450 people seated (based on current Covid 19 rules), this service is similar to our Dignity service but on a larger scale.
All attending will be seated in air conditioned comfort with wonderful views over the well managed gardens of Centennial Park.
Choose to hold a service during the day or for a more relaxed atmosphere choose a twilight service.
Match this service with an exclusive hospitality package from the new Centennial Park lounge facility for a unique memorable farewell.
Horizon Centennial Park Foyer Service
A full service funeral with a range of quality products and services included.
Included in this service:
- Professional services fee
- Cremation fee and permit
- Banksia 1.8m Mahogany colour coffin
- Mortuary care
- Certified copy of death certificate
- CD music as requested by family
- Transfer from an Adelaide Public Hospital or State Coroner
- Civil Celebrant fee
- Newspaper notices arranged (pricing is at cost)
- Additional staff as required
- 30-60 photo DVD Presentation and HD Copy
- Quality fresh sheaf of flowers and petals with our special floral tribute package provided
- Fully flexible service
Foyer service $6,300 incl GST Twilight 6pm
Foyer service $6,000 incl GST 9-5 Monday to Friday
Where this service can be held:
- Centennial Park Foyer
This service is not available currently as a prepaid funeral as it is designed for the current Covid 19 restrictions.
This service can be adapted to be used for a burial service during normal session times (not twilight). Additional costs apply which will be cemetery licence, interment and setup costs. Talk to us about the various options.