The Memorial Service
Simple Farewell $2,985
A new simple modern way to remember a life. We have separated the private cremation from the service with this simple reflective option to say goodbye.
About the service
This service offers a private cremation with a memorial service either before or after this. The memorial service gives family and friends the opportunity to speak remember a loved one.
What's included in this service
- Covers cremation fees and permit
- Celebrant provided for memorial service
- CD music of your choice provided
- We arrange all documentation and make all bookings
- A selection of chapels provided for service
- Guidance by our funeral directors 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- We will meet you or your representative in person to complete and sign the necessary legal paperwork and forms for the cremation to proceed.
Care of the deceased
- Transfer of the deceased within metro Adelaide from an Adelaide Public Hospital or the State Coroner is carried out by our professional trained staff.
If a memorial service is held in a hotel or similar location our fee is $1,490.
This includes staff attendance, a civil celebrant and DVD photo presentation and music arranged.
Transfer from anywhere other than a Adelaide Public Hospital or the State Coroner $255 (metro area only).
This is a memorial service with a cremation chapel service package only and not available as a prepaid funeral. As this is our lowest cost full service options, to keep costs low, all payments are requested to be made in full the day prior to the service.