The White Rose Plan
Covering all requirements for a direct cremation, including 24/7 transfer of the deceased in metro Adelaide, mortuary care, cremation fees, a simple coffin, all required documentation and a Certified Copy of Death Certificate.
$2,380 or $47 p/mth over 36 months after deposit/GST
A PRIVATE, SIMPLE GOODBYE
What's included in this direct cremation prepaid funeral
A White Rose Prepaid Funeral Plan offers an unattended funeral for those that do not want a service prior to the cremation or would prefer a memorial at a time and place separate from the committal.
- Covers cremation fees with no more to pay for the services in your plan, regardless of when your plan is needed or how much costs will rise in the future
- Guidance by our funeral directors 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- We will meet you or your representative in person to complete and sign the necessary legal paperwork and forms for the cremation to proceed when the need arises.
Care of the deceased
- Transfer of the deceased within metro Adelaide is carried out by our professional trained staff at any time of the day or night.
- All persons we transfer are cared for in accredited mortuary facilities.
- A direct cremation supervised by one of our funeral directors
- A simple coffin
- Viewing if required / requested
- Return of ashes in a simple container within 72 hours of cremation
- Metro Adelaide transfer all hours
- All documentation
- Certified Copy of Death Certificate
What's not included
It's important to understand what isn't included in the White Rose Prepaid Funeral Plan. The Plan does not include:
- Embalming, memorial or headstone, flowers, catering/wake
- Transfer outside of the Adelaide metropolitan area
- A hearse
- Viewings or services provided outside of our normal business hours
- Funeral procession from home/funeral home to a crematorium
- A form of formal service other than a viewing.
- Costs associated with changes in State or Federal Government regulations, tax, laws which result in additional costs or affect the conduct of the funeral
- Any family or executor requests not included within the prepaid funeral contract